Arlberg Merinowool Men T with pocket
This short sleeve Round-Neck single jersey T-shirt is made of superfine merino wool, 17.5 microns. It has regular fit and is feather light, 135 g. Functionality is merged with sustainability offering optimal climate and moisture management as well as odour neutrality.
This short sleeve single jersey ALPBOCK T-shirt is made of superfine merino wool of 17.5 microns. It is very light, only 135 g/sqm.
Feel that exceptional soft touch, comfort and elegancy in easy-to-wear clothes made of high-performance wool offering natural qualities and infinite versatility. It does not itch, it is odour neutral and easy-to-clean.
It manages extraordinarily every need in all day motion. From streets to the top of mountains, and through any weather conditions. Discover your stories in ALPBOCK T-shirt. Stories you live while always in motion. Your stories which will happen from now.
The T-shirt has been engineered in Austria, Vorarlberg. It is 100% made in EU and from 100% Wool - without compromise.
From sewing thread to yarn and knitted fabrics, all is from EU countries.
- Made in EU and EU Supply Chain.
- Little pocket, YKK zipper, Labels Free.
- Protective longer backside
- Made of 100% ultrafine merino wool for exceptional warmth, breathability, and moisture management.
- Snug and secure fit, providing comfort and protection for your body.
- Extra soft without itsching or scratsching
- Unrestricted movement – perfect for your dynamic lifestyle.
- Versatile design suitable for being in move all day long.
- Moisture-wicking properties keep sweat away.
- Lightweight and compact, perfect for on-the-go use and easy storage.
- Naturally odor-resistant, maintaining freshness even during prolonged wear.
Upgrade your wardrobe with our ALPBOCK Merino wool T-shirt today and redefine the boundaries of activewear style.
- Material: 100% Ultrafine single jersey Merinowool
- Fibre Fineness: 17,5 microns
- Mulesing-free Merinowool
- Fabric weight: 145 gsm
- T-shirt weight: 135 g (size: M)
How to Care
Merino wool has antibacterial properties that help prevent the buildup of odor-causing bacteria and manages moisture perfectly. Instead of washing after each wear, you can use these merino features to maintain and refresh your Merino wool clothing:
- Air Out: After wearing your Merino wool garment, hang it up in a well-ventilated area, the best is humid, to air out. This can help eliminate any lingering odors and freshen the fabric.
- Spot Clean: If you notice a small stain or spill, spot clean the affected area using a mild detergent and water or just water. Gently blot the stain without rubbing to avoid damaging the fibers.
- Rotate Your Garments: Give your Merino wool clothing a break between wears. Alternating between different pieces allows them to recover their shape and stay fresh.
- Consider Layering: If you’re using Merino wool as a base layer, wearing a shirt or top underneath can help protect the wool and reduce the need for frequent washing.
- Follow Odor Cues: Trust your sense of smell. If you feel your Merino wool garment is starting to develop a noticeable odor, it’s time to give it a wash.
Remember that individual preferences and activities may vary, so you can adjust the frequency of washing based on your comfort level and how much you’ve worn the garment. In any case, when washing is necessary, do it simply and easily on the wool wash cycle in the washing machine (30°C, spin cycle no more than 600 rpm.). Do not use tumble dryer. Be sure to use wool detergent.