High-performance Merinowool Hoodie
Classic, timeless hoodie with sophisticated details in slim fit.
This Austrian-engineered hoodie (is made of 100% fine merino wool knitted by premium Italian company Pontetorto with classic design. Final touch was given by high-quality European manufacturer.
Original from the Heart of ALPS - Vorarlberg.
Enjoy sophisticated details from watch window for checking your stats, while in motion, two zipped pockets for key and mobile phone, very light and comfortable fabric offering protection even when wet. All of these features bring this sporty hoodie to the next level.
Fabric supplier is RWS, GOTS, bluesign® und OEKOTEX® certified.
Together with the ARLBERG T-shirt is unbeatable in comfort and functionality.
HOW TO CARE PROPERLY FOR MERINO WOOL
Merino wool has antibacterial properties that help prevent the buildup of odor-causing bacteria and manages moisture perfectly. Instead of washing after each wear, you can use these merino features to maintain and refresh your Merino wool clothing:
- Air Out: After wearing your Merino wool garment, hang it up in a well-ventilated area, the best is humid, to air out. This can help eliminate any lingering odors and freshen the fabric.
- Spot Clean: If you notice a small stain or spill, spot clean the affected area using a mild detergent and water or just water. Gently blot the stain without rubbing to avoid damaging the fibers.
- Rotate Your Garments: Give your Merino wool clothing a break between wears. Alternating between different pieces allows them to recover their shape and stay fresh.
- Consider Layering: If you're using Merino wool as a base layer, wearing a shirt or top underneath can help protect the wool and reduce the need for frequent washing.
- Follow Odor Cues: Trust your sense of smell. If you feel your Merino wool garment is starting to develop a noticeable odor, it's time to give it a wash.
Remember that individual preferences and activities may vary, so you can adjust the frequency of washing based on your comfort level and how much you've worn the garment. In any case, when washing is necessary, do it simply and easily on the wool wash cycle in the washing machine (30°C, spin cycle no more than 600 rpm.). Do not use tumble dryer. Be sure to use wool detergent.
XS, S/M, L/XL